"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Friday, November 12, 2004

I drink chinese tea about twice a week, depending on when I want to sleep real late. It's really effective in keeping me awake through the night. However, I have this tendency to use the toilet very often, and I do mean very, a short while after I consume the tea.

It so happen that this afternoon, I drank the tea at 4pm, 15 minutes before both my parents went to bathe. Both toilets( = all the toilets in my house) were occupied when I had the urge to use it at around 4.20. Gosh, imagine how anxious I was. What's worse, my mom was spending an especially long time in the bathroom. So I had to wait, wait, wait...

At 4.30, when my dad came out, I immediately, and desperately, rushed to use it. Before I reached the entrance, my dad told me not to use it cos he had sprayed something. Arrgh!

Ten minutes later did I finally have the chance to use it.

Quote of the day
The best things in life are not for free

dorothy
5:48 PM