"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Saturday, December 11, 2004

My first ever Youth Camp was like a roller coaster ride. It was good, great, wonderful, bad, worse, worserer, slightly better, ok, good, good!!! I have so many things to write about but just can't put it into words at the moment.

Overall, it was incredibily memorable. I've learnt many things from this camp. Not only have I made friends from other churches, but I have deepened my friendship with my other friends. I now know that there are friends who will do whatever the can for the sake of helping one another, and that there are people who are willing to sacrifice many things just because of friendship. Even though everybody has faults, we should try to be at peace with them and help them change their bad points. Keeping it to ourselves would not help better the situation. Of course, we must all be patient and understanding towards one another. We ought to give because we love and not give for the sake of giving. Also, because of the hectic schedule, I have learnt to make use of the free time I have to pray and spend time with God.

Quote of the day
With men, this is impossible; but with God, all things are possible

dorothy
3:00 PM