"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Friday, January 14, 2005

Dog-tired, half dead and lack of much needed sleep. That's how I'm feeling now after 5 days of JC life. And it's only the beginning!!! How on earth am I going to cope with this in the months to come? Everyday when I reach home, there will be this huge stack of notes on my table, waiting to be read by, who else but me, and countless assignments to complete. Nowadays, life has been a daily routine of school, bathe, eat, work and sleep - it's so boring.

Sigh... guess I ought to learn to adapt to the new changes. They're inevitable after all. Gosh, I hate changes. Especially huge, drastic ones like this ie. new school, new people, new environment. Still... do I have a choice?

Ok, I shall look at the brighter side of it. Hmm, this change has resulted in me making many new friends. They people in 1T14 are wonderful and they really make school a much more interesting place to be in. I've also grown closer to some friends whom I've known for quite a while but did not really talk much to in the past, such as Alyson. Yep, it was this year that we began to talk much more to each other although we've been in the same class since Sec 1.

JC life has also taught me to cherish whatever free time I have. My days are now so packed that I hardly have time to do other stuff, like watching TV, listening to the radio and, oh, blog. So I am beginning to appreciate the weekends and the few hours I have left for sleep.

My mom objected to me joining canoeing, the CCA which I have been wanting to join since late last week, and being an obedient girl, I listened to her. I went for volleyball and I think it was one of the greatest mistakes I have ever made.

I suck at volleyball.

Maybe I should join back netball.

Quote of the day
Enjoy life today; Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.

dorothy
11:38 PM