"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Saturday, February 26, 2005

Last night, or rather this morning, I had a dream. I dreamt that I was in school, awaiting the release of the 'O' level results. The school doesn't look like IJ TP though. It was more like the back of my uncle's house. And there were only pockets of girls around the "school". It was so quiet. So unlike the noisy IJ TP I know of - the IJ TP that was always filled with chatters from talkative girls.

I was with 2 4/8 classmates when Mrs Tay (Yit Ming) came out and told the 3 of us that, on the whole, our class did very well for the 'O's, but there were 2 girls who could not make it to a JC. Then she told us that we had to decipher some codes to be able to view our results, which were pasted on the notice board. I couldn't decipher the code.

After a while, Sherline found out that she had 12 points. As I was after her in the register, I tried to scan the area where she had just seen to look for more clues. But no matter what I did, I just wasn't able to do so. Then I heard my mother's voice...

Come to think of it, it's rather weird. The school looked funny, the atmosphere was so different, and how come Mrs Tay was the one to break the news to us when she was not 4/8's form teacher? Sherline was always among the top few in class, and if she getting 12 pts is considered a very good result to Mrs Tay, what about me? And the code thing is damn stupid.

What worries me most is that 2 of us can't make it to a JC. What if I happen to be one of them? Oh no, what if the dream comes true?

dorothy
10:12 AM