"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dawn's leaving tomorrow. And I can't send her off. Her flight time clashes with some of my activities. So sad.

I'm going to miss my vege-eating partner. She's like the only one who can eat vegetables enthusiastically. I will have one less person to complain that I'm (forever)hungry with... during lectures, turorials, after pe...

It's amazing that she has impacted my life in just 3 months, or rather, just 10 weeks.

I don't have msn and my email account's always having problem. So I'll have no chance to contact her when she leaves for Australia. Sigh.

Dawn!!! I'll miss you!!!

Really praying hard that Pam's appeal will be successful. The way she speaks abouy YJ seems like it must be super terrible there. T14 will not be the same without her. We'll lose a responsible HTC and someone to remind us about whatever work we have to do. Wishing her loads of luck.

It's strange how some people are dying to leave CJ when there are others who badly want to remain there.

I think I've forgotten the art of tucking in my shirt. Was trying the CJ uniform again at home and I think I took at least 15 mins trying to tuck the shirt in. And I think I look horrible in it. I'll have to alter my skirt. The length reaches below my knee or around there.

dorothy
3:53 PM