"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Tuesday, July 26, 2005

TM asked me to go for a CTK Feastday meeting yestarday. I was abit reluctant cos I am very short of time, and I do not know many people there.

Yet, she told me...

"When you give to the Lord, He will give you back a hundredfold."

While walking to church, I was thinking " God, this is my first time going for such a meeting. I don't know what it'll be like. I feel quite lost. The only people from other church groups that I know are from the choir, and some from YLM and TOG only, but I do not know them that well. The only one I know well enough is Stella from YLM. Hopefully, You can send some familiar faces to be there for me."

When I entered room 107, I was like, OMG! The first person I saw was Stella! D'you know how relieved I felt? Of all the people in YLM, they sent her. Wow. I really couldn't believe it. Then I also saw Yvonne's sister and Melyvn who used to be from my home cathetism class.

Overall, it was quite ok. It ended at about 9 45, which was not too late. I expected it to end after ten.

Isn't God awesome?

PS: I can't believe how busy I have been that I forgot that my confirmation had just passed. (18 July)

dorothy
6:25 PM