"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Sunday, November 06, 2005

My parents called me to meet them at the bustop nearest to my house for lunch. They were returning from mass in Nativity church while I was reaching home from CTK.

I saw my dad's car shortly after I reached the bustop. When I was walking down the stairs leading to the road, this stranger walked past me. Then, he walked towards my dad's car, opened the door and sat on the seat.

I was like, shocked and confused cos I was quite sure that was the car I was going to enter. I saw clearly the car plate who was inside it.

Then I heard the man say, "Oh sorry. Same model." Then he came out.

I tried not to laugh as I entered the car.

dorothy
4:09 PM