"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Monday, November 21, 2005

Feastday's finally over.

In the past, whenever I attended church funfairs, I never appreciated all the work that was done to make it possible.
It was till today did I realise so much time, effort and sacrifice must be put in for such an event to happen.
Adults have to attend meetings after a tired day at work, students have less time to study for their upcoming and never ending tests/exams.
Strangers meet up.
Strangers cooperate.
I was a reluctant party to be in the sub-committee. The Feastday funfair was such a big event! I didn't know many people there and I do not really like working with people I do not know. I was wondering how I'll be able to work with Uncle Xavier when I barely knew him. And the worse thing was, none of us had any experience doing the deco.
Until 2 weeks ago.
I started doing serious work. I started thinking seriously (and anxiously). And Uncle X. "provided" me with some helpers whom I think I work better with cos they were around my age. Jane was fantastic. If not for her, I think I would have gone bonkers.
I still found it a chore having to meet up every few days, but each time, I'll be amazed by our effeciency. We always ended earlier then expected.
And I made a new friend. (The others didn't really come for all preparations so I could not interact much with them.)
Of course, I got to know Uncle X. better as well.
Strangers meet up.
Strangers cooperate.
Strangers no longer become strangers.
But what I have done is actually nothing compared to others.
I should just be glad that everything went rather smoothly.

And it would not have been possible without God.

dorothy
2:11 PM