"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yesterday was a rather nice day despite it being the first day back in school after the New Year celebrations and the fact that the two lectures early in the morning seemed super long. Haha, what Shu Hui said to Mr T was damn good! First it was to Jeylani, then Mr T. I wonder who's next.
Chingay briefing in the afternoon made me excited about it. I haven't actually attended such an event, or watched it on TV before so it makes helping out in in all the more exciting. And the shirt's super nice! Looking forward to Chingay 2006! And because of the briefing, I missed about an hour of guitar. I came just in time for us to be divided into our new sections. I'm still in the same section as Jane and Jia Ying though. (Not that it's a bad thing. I'm happy about it!) It's like practically most of the people who were from section 3 shifted over to section 1.
When I reached home, I immediately went to take vitamins. So kiasu of me. But hey!I'm not going to join the first and third row people! I'm going to be healthy and strong! Haha.
At night, Daisy and I shared a little 'secret'. It's so stupid I can't believe we actually followed it. But it was funny. And fun.
Overall, yesterday was a nice day, and I'm sure it wouldn't have been possible without God.

dorothy
3:59 PM