"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Sunday, April 16, 2006

Today was initially quite an ordinary day to me. I mean, since the most horrible days of the week were over, what's there to worry about? But during meeting today, there was a short reflection before the prayer session and it was followed by a song, Holy Spirit We Welcome You. I had always liked that song, but at that point in time, I just wanted to cry. Maybe it's because of my stress the past week, or maybe it's because of Easter Fiesta the next day, I don't really know the reason for it. And I had that sad feeling all the way till the end of the intercession. Things became worse when I had a slight headache. It was uncomfortable, especially when there was still EF stuff to do.
After we finished preparing for EF at night, I made an unusual decision to go for dinner with the Maranats. Usually when it was late and when I am feeling tired, I'll just want to go home. But thanks to dinner with them, I felt much better. And when I reached home, I was feeling happy. When I turned on the com and saw my tagboard, I just felt much better. Thanks for the taggies, dear friends! I haven't have this really happy feeling for a long time and I just hope this feeling will continue to last in me.
Yes, God will make a way. He will make a way for me. Just like what He did for me today.


Oh btw,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY!
My fellow SEG-ian! Love you so much!

dorothy
12:43 AM