"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bad day.

Woke up at 6.15 instead of 5.50. Luckily assembly was at 8 today.
On the way to school, waited 10 mins for the 55 to come, and another 15 for 156 to come.
Bus was crowded with ZHS students. They created a din. They girl near me was scolding someone on the phone with very broken English.
Waited 15 mins for assembly to start. The people were standing behind as usual instead of going to the front to queue. And assembly was boring with all the speeches and stuff.
During the walkathon, some people were playing frisbee behind me and while they were playing, the frisbee hit my neck. If it had hit my neck from the front, I don’t know what would have happened to me now. And what did they do? _______
After the walk, I couldn’t join the class for lunch and movie cos I didn’t have enough money (as usual). But I decided to just walk out of MacRitchie with them. But they took so long to move.
At the bus top, it was crowded with ZHS and CJ students. I missed two 156s because there wasn’t enough space. And there were these group of ZHS boys who were so unruly. They made very loud and irritating noises with the railings. Then when a few of their schoolmates took the taxi and when it was about to leave, one guy ran towards the front of the taxi and made some stupid faces and acted as if he was so brave and heroic. And yet another approached another schoolmate and seemed to be bullying that guy. Then as I finally boarded 156, there was this boy (from ZHS again) who was shoot vulgar language out of his mouth loudly and another one telling immature, gory and obviously fake stories to scare his female friends.
As I walked home, there was a woman behind who nearly tripped and grabbed on to me like don’t know what.
When I reached home, I had a huge headache and my neck started aching. I simply couldn’t study. My mom helped rubbed some ointment onto my neck and the burning sensation was so painful! It’s horrible!


And gosh, it’s only 5pm. I’m crossing my fingers that the next seven hours won't be as bad.

dorothy
5:03 PM