"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ok. I know I owe Kim and Rachel these. But hey, I did them long time ago ok. Just that I didn't have the time to post. Anyway here it is..

Name twenty people you can think of right now. Don't read the question(s) until you've named the 20 people. At the end of this, choose five people to do this.

1. Rachel
2. Jean
3. Kai qin
4. Kimberley
5. Kimberly
6. Alyson
7. Shu hui
8. Alycia
9. Sherlyn
10. Anna
11. Zhang mei
12. Raymond
13. Joanna
14. Daisy
15. Aaron
16. Michelle
17. Elvin
18. Theresa
19. Yvonne
20. Ben

How did you meet #14 (daisy)?

in church. On my first Maranatha meeting :)
What would you do if you didn't meet #1(Rachel lim)?
I really don’t know. Sec school would have been so different without her. It’s still nice to see her in school. But one thing I know for sure, my hair would not get messy that easily!
What if #9 (sherlyn) and #20 (ben) dated?
oh my gosh! Erm.. I don’t think it’ll ever happen. That’s so weird! Anyway sherlyn’s now very happy with someone..
Would #6 (alyson) and #17 (elvin) make a good couple?
oh my. No.. Ps: aly, if only this is elvin ng. Haha!
Describe #3(kai).
a very nice friend. Hardworking. Loyal. Humorous at times. Sigh I miss sitting next to her..
Is #8 (alycia) attractive?
of course! She attracts people with her screams and screeches. Haha. Ok lah alycia you’re cute. Minus the ‘fat’ if you want to.
Describe #7 (shu hui).
funny! Quick thinker. Imaginative. Easily anxious.
Do you know any of #12 (raymond) family members?
I only know one. Joanna.

What would you do if #18 (tm) confess to you that he likes you?
haha. firstly, tm’s a she. Secondly she straight.
Who is #9 (sherlyn) going out with?quan you (is that how you spell?)

How old is #16 (mich)?
18 going on 19.

When is the last time you spoke to #13 (joanna)?
sadly it was a long time ago.
Who is #2's (jean’s) favourite band/singer?
I don’t really know that. But it should be someone I don’t know cos we listen to different types/genres of songs.
Would you ever date #4 (kim siew)?
yeah. Provided she’ll agree too. Haha.
Would you ever date #1 (rachel)?
hmm, maybe. Oh no maybe not or else I’ll get too influenced by eccentric ness.
Haha! Is #19 (yvon) single?
hmm are you, Yvon?
What's #10's (anna) last name?
Mohan.
Would you ever be in a relationship with #11 (zm)?
er..can she bear to do that? haha
School of #3 (kai)?
yjc
Where does #6 (aly) live?
serangoon area? Blandford drive or something like that.
What's your fave thing about #5 (kim lum)?
She’s really funny. And she makes really good duck sounds too! Haha.
Have you seen #2(jean) naked before?
what question is this? Of course not!

*notice they never ask about #15?


Next..

(Pardon me for my rather irritated tone here. I happen to do this a few months back on a bad day.)

I have been tagged!

Thank you very much kim. Now the guitar concert publicity entry is less noticeable.


1. Do the following WITHOUT complaints (opps I think I just did that)
2. Choose 5 person to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

Currents
Current Mood: a little irritated? don’t know why I’m doing this when I’ve got far more important things to do.
Current Taste: as in?
Current Clothes: shirt and shorts
Current Desktop: too messy for me to describe
Current Toenail Colour: gold?
Curent Time: 10 55
Current Surroundings: huh? the living room?
Current Annoyances: the fact that I’m doing this. haha
Current Thoughts: confirmation gifts not completed. statement of accounts.

Firsts
First Best Friend: I don’t really label my friends best or good or something
First Crush: a guy! haha
First Music: nursery rhymes?

Lasts
Last Cigarette: I’m still underage. and I doubt I’ll even have my first one.
Last Drink: milo
Last Crush: ….
Last Movie: I not stupid too. Gosh that was so long ago.
Last Phone Call: to who or from who?
Last CD played: gosh that was ages ago. I can’t remember!
Last song played: on my com? Kiara gong’s zai yi ci yong you. I’m still in love with that song after soo long!

Have you ever
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: no
Have you ever broken the law: no
Have you ever been arrested: no!
Have you ever been on TV: no
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: no


5 things you are wearing: my glasses. A shirt which I’ve been wearing since P4. beach shorts. Earrings. Rubber band.
4 things you done today: woke up. Brushed teeth. Ate breakfast. Read newspapers.
3 things you can hear right now: the heeeeeerrrrnnnngg sound from the com. The kiak kiak sound as I type on the keyboard. And the peep peep sound as my bro turns on the fan.
1 thing you do when you're bored: think of something to do.
(how come they didn't ask about 2 things?)

i'm tagging: must I really do that? Aiya just let anyone who wants to do this do lah.

*I didn’t really give proper answers did I?


Tata

dorothy
11:12 AM