"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Sunday, September 24, 2006

yay my keyboard's ok again:)

ok today. definitely memorable.

For the first time in 17, opps, I mean 18 years, a group of friends sang the birthday song to me in a restaurant. It was kinda embarrassing to me cos strangers were looking in my direction. Furthermore, I'm not someone who receives much attention. But nevertheless, thank you my dear friends for simply spending time with me:)

The funniest
Amanda's present, or rather presents, are soo funny! I was laughing like mad when I unwrapped each 'present'. Haha. It's really one of the most unique type of presents I've received. Thank you so much! Luckily my name's not like Elizabeth or Christabel or some other loong names, or she might have a headache making a similar present. Haha!

The most surprising
When Lyn (I think) sneakily hid my shoes and exchanged it with the present. It just so happen that I recognise the shoe she bought and, being about to be late for mass, I thought of letting her go bare-footed instead of me. Haha. But this is really a great present and I appreciate it alot. Really. During mass, I tried not to dirty them with my sweaty feet. Haha.

The sweetest
The mini water dispenser! At first, I was like, oh ok... till read that message. "Hey dorothy! Happy 18th b'dae! It's your A levels year, so we wish that you will take good care of yourself! Drink at least 8 cups of water daily!" Isn't it sweet? Aww..

Of course there were many other gifts that I appreciate. What the gift is does not really matter to me. It is the heart that matters.


Y'noe, I 'm this quiet girl with not many friends. Sometimes I do get this lonely feeling in me. Sometimes I get envious of friends who have so many friends. But I know my personality plays a part in me being like this. Yet having a day like this each year is good enough. Knowing that I still have friends and family members who care for me is sufficient. Knowing there are people who do think about me is enough. I can already feel the warmth and love. What more can I ask for?


***
Dear all ( or most of the people)
Am I really uncapable of getting gold for my napfa???
I'm not angry. It's just like, do I really look so frail and fragile and feeble and weak to most of you?
Why are there so many of you who give me the unbeliveable look when you found out I got gold for napfa?

dorothy
12:09 AM