"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Monday, January 15, 2007

I was flipping through some magazines one day when I chanced upon this. It was an 8 Days interview with the Top 12 contestons in Singapore Idol 2.

"The Magic Numbers

By pop culture standards, 12 is an iconic number. There’re 12 days of Christmas. There’re 12 apostles. 12 signs in the Zodiac. 12 pairs of ribs in the human body. And while we’re on the subject of singing, guess how many pitch classes make a full octave? That’s right, 12.
Did someone say 12 months to the next bonus? Gulp. These Top 12 Singapore Idol finalists (whittled down from a staggering 3600 wannabes), however, have a different equation on their minds. Their numbers, you see, will diminish over the next 12 weeks as voters back their favourites. Down to the last one standing – the new Singapore Idol. So watch these 12. They’re gonna be doing some magic numbers. Iconic, indeed."


I felt a sense of nostalgia as I read this. I miss tee twelve! And I miss school too. And I felt proud of being in tee twelve after reading this, haha.

dorothy
3:45 PM