"Prata"
23 09 88
Catholic Junior College
2T12
Guitar
Christ the King
Maranatha Prayer Ministry

T12
T14
Guitar
Muffinpeople
The Acts
Alycia
Aly
Alyson
Amanda
Andrea
Audrey
Benedict
Daphne
Dawn
Hilary
Jean
Jeanette
Kai Qin
Kimberley
Kimberly
Li Bing
Magdalene
Mcron
Michelle
Pamela
Rachel Er
Rachel
Sherlyn
Sheryl
Shu Hui
Theresa
Thomas
Wan Ting
Yan Ling
Yvonne
Yours truly
Zee Foodstuff

Current Obsessions:
Anything silver
Yam Paus


Saturday, February 03, 2007

Despite the very low pay I have (at least for an office job),I should be one lucky fella.

I should be lucky for I finally have a job.
I should be lucky cos this job's not very demanding. In fact, I have nothing to do most of the time.
I should be lucky there were 4 other temp staff who joined me on the first day of work, and 3 of them being in the same situation as me -- waiting for results.
I should be lucky that there are at least another 5 temp staff there who are about the same age as me, and they are all quite friendly. And most of them are also waiting for their results too!
I should be lucky my desk is at the back of the office, and at a corner somemore, cos my supervisor does not walk past that area quite often.
I should be lucky that one temp staff is sitting next to me, so that whenever I have any problems with the keying in of details, I can just turn to her for help.
I should be lucky I have a direct bus to the current working place, therefore making the travelling time short and the bus fare cheap. Haha!
I should be lucky my officer is nice (though too slack at times). The other officers are very nice too!

Yes I'm indeed one blessed and lucky fella.

dorothy
11:13 AM